- DPI Deployments : SpeedConnect [US] Uses Sandvine's Virtual DPI 30 October 2014 | 8:30 am
- DSC Deployments : NTT DOCOMO Uses Oracle Virtualized DSR for LTE Roaming 29 October 2014 | 8:30 am
- BroadForward Enables MVNO to Upgrade to LTE with Old Generation HLR 28 October 2014 | 8:30 am
- How Do 3, KPN, Swisscom, T-Mobile, A1, EE, TeliaSonera and Orange Pack LTE? 27 October 2014 | 8:30 am
- Verizon Injects HTTP Header for Advertising 26 October 2014 | 7:30 am
Event Overview"Mobile Data Traffic in Latin America is forecast to grow at a rate of 111% between 2010 and 2015."
- Source CISCO Video Networking Index.
In Latin America, many people do not have access to fixed line connections; therefore mobile broadband has huge potential. For example, Chile’s Movistar has enjoyed a year on year doubling of mobile broadband customers. “As well as providing Internet at home, PC dongles are very popular for access on the move,” says Fernando Saiz, CEO of Telefonica Moviles Chile. “Smartphones are seeing similar growth, reaching 10% of the subscriber base. Consequently, mobile data traffic is growing very fast and we expect that to continue.
Fulfilling the need for an event to address the challenge of managing network capacity and the customer experience in this exiting and fast growing emerging market, Broadband Traffic Management Latin America will provide a unique and valuable forum for the regional traffic management community to come together and debate the possibilities, challenges and roadmap of improving quality of service and ultimately monetizing network intelligence.
Who Will You Meet
- 100+ Attendees
- 15 Operator Speakers
- 10 Analysts
- 8 Sponsors
- 5 Exhibitors
Topics to be covered
- What is the Roadmap for BBTM in Latin America? Roles of the LTE Deployments and Its Impact on Traffic Management
- Analyzing and Differentiating Data: Integrating Subscriber Solutions
- Integrating Between Fixed and Mobile Networks
- Developing Traffic Management Frameworks for 4G
- What is the Future of Mobile Broadband Backhaul Connectivity?
- The Role of Convergence in Mobile Broadband Market
- Controlling Usage on the Network
- Delivering Quality User Experience Online
- How Are Service Providers Implementing Policy Control in the Future?
- Developing Policies to Meet Demand with the Fast Growing Networks
- Mobile CDNs: Differentiating Between Packages on the Mobile
- How can Operators Protect the Network Whilst Generating Revenues?
- How do You Monetize WiFi?
- Controlling Network Traffic Through Data Pricing Strategies
- Data Pricing: Where is the Value in Traffic Management?
- Exploring New Future Models for Mobile Broadband
- How Can Operators Further Protect the Network?
- Intelligent Offloading: Adding Intelligence to the Solution
Good Opportunity to take an overview on the upcoming technology. Very well organizedFT,SP CAPITAL, LTE LATIN AMERICA 2010
Good networking. Very good overview of LTE status in Latin America!FT, Consultor De Engenhari, VIVO
Very good event, very good opportunityHR, Ancel, LTE Latin America 2010
Objective and enlighteningMC, VIVO (LTE Latin America 2010)
Many points to take in account. Many opportunities tooRE, Innovation Technology Engineer, TIM BRASIL @ LTE Lat America 2010